Stay current on the latest topics.
EVENT (presented by the?SAS Women in Analytics Network)
Join us on International Women's Day (March 8) with powerhouse speaker Carla Harris as she shares her hard-earned pearls of wisdom gleaned from nearly three decades on Wall Street
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms March 4, 2021
- SAS to be honored with ATHENA Global Organizational Leadership Award February 25, 2021
- SAS Viya delivers innovation and analytics for all February 2, 2021
- How going green can help the planet and your bank Independent Banker March 1, 2021
- CRM in the Cloud: Which Model Is Right for You? CRM Magazine March 1, 2021
- SAS efforts for diversity, inclusive culture earn corporate leadership award WRAL TechWire March 1, 2021
SAS engages industry analysts for their recommendations on our software, messaging and other market and competitive information. Analyst firms offer advice and research, through their publications, events and consulting projects, to companies that are evaluating technology purchases.
Insights & Trends
- Article SAS CIO: Why leaders must cultivate curiosity in 2021 February 19, 2021With the change we’re all facing this year, CIOs should be counting on curiosity to play a crucial role in how we’re going to meet the challenges that lie ahead. From the moment COVID-19 hit, our IT organization has relied on curiosity – that strong desire to explore, learn, know - to fuel the urgent changes required. And it’s curiosity that will enable us to meet the needs of the future of work post-pandemic.
- Article 3 ways to rethink retail forecasting and demand planning December 22, 2020The pandemic has profoundly changed consumer shopping behaviors and experiences and the increasing pressure has retailers scrambling to improve their ability to precisely predict and plan for demand. If you don’t know where to start, here are three questions to ask as you rethink your forecasting and demand planning.
- Article Beyond IFRS 17 – what's next? September 18, 2020IFRS 17 is not just a new accounting standard. Its fundamental objective is to provide transparency and insight to the insurance business while identifying strengths and areas for improvement. Learn how to keep a long-term vision and achieve broader business value beyond the immediate demands of IFRS 17.
- Article Five ways your organization can enhance resilience for years to come September 2, 2020Innovation, agility and customer-centricity frequently top the list of companies’ strategic objectives, and now the most urgent priority is resilience. Given this new urgency, it’s worth taking a close look at the underpinnings of resilience and how they could be applied in any industry. This article explores how analytics can help boost resilience and includes key elements to keep your organization resilient.
- Article Resilience in the face of unpredictability September 2, 2020Unpredictability can “shatter and reshape” a society. And in these unpredictable times, it is important to remain resilient and be prepared to bounce back. This article explores what it truly means to be resilient, how to build it, and how analytics can help you act when your resilience is tested.
- Article Unemployment fraud meets analytics: Battle lines are clearly drawn August 21, 2020Many fraudsters seized opportunities presented by the COVID-19 pandemic. During the crisis, unemployment fraud became a battleground between international criminal networks and government agencies. Learn how analytics can save billions – and deliver benefits to those truly in need.
- Article Homelessness data holds insights to a hidden problem August 17, 2020SAS partnered with The Carying Place, an organization that supports working homeless families, to find new ways to measure indicators of participant success and provide families the help they deserve.
- Article Reimagine marketing: Today, tomorrow and in times of disruption July 24, 2020Putting the customer first has never been more important than it is now. One way marketers can prepare for the new reality is to look at each step in the marketing process (the marketing lifecycle) and map martech capabilities into the lifecycle, based on what you are trying to accomplish with each step.
Visit our Insights Center, for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.